Quote Originally Posted by That Dang Guy View Post
Vanilla, I'm met two 'individials' (I use this term loosely) that claim they are prostaff for phenix. I don't care for them either. The rods look nice and fun, but those two completely turned me off to that company. Totally arrogant and talks down to everyone. They weren't interested in promoting their company's products, but rather to sell rods at a discount for themselves. I'm not sure if that's phenix normal policy or not.

Although you're looking for a factory rod, check out the MHX series at mudhole has a great blank for minijigs. Feels perfect for 1/32 and can do 1/64 with a very light or no wind. s841. Too bad you just missed their black friday 35% off sale sale =/
I would like to know more info on the individuals you met that claim they are on the "PRO-STAFF" for Phenix. I know the owners of the company and I am sure if the guys you talk about are on their pro-staff thay would like to know. Phenix is a great local company that makes quality rods.....knida of pricey yes, but the quality is great!