Went fishing again today at DVL. I left the house around 0630 AM. The tempature was 49 degrees. Believe it or not I was the 10th boat in line.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0077.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	22.6 KB 
ID:	27906

I guess alot of anglers are fishing at other lakes due to the tough conditions. As I got closer to the checkin in, I looked over to the lake and it looked promising.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0078.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	14.1 KB 
ID:	27907

I packed my snack and it was a bottle of water, a PB&J and a bannana. I got alot of attention for having a bannana on the boat but it was all good. I went over to one of my favorite spots and my Lowrance X125 showed plenty of action in 40-70 feet. I threw on my Huddelston and let it drop down in the zone but didnt even get a sniff of action. I switched baits and still nada. I was hoping for a LMB or Striper on my big baits but it did not happen today.

I went over to another spot and pulled out old trusty(Drop Shot). I was fishing in 50-60 ft. Man it was good. Let me tell you the secret. If you find the shad, you will find the bass. I caught several LMB. Nothing really big but the biggest was about 4 1/2 lbs. Several 2 1/2 and 3 1/2 lbers. I had alot of back to back to back catches I needled and released several fish right after catching them so they could survive. When you catch LMB in deep water you need to needle them. They come up really bloated. I palced a few in the livewell to snap a few pics.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111_0798.jpg 
Views:	285 
Size:	32.3 KB 
ID:	27914Click image for larger version. 

Name:	111_0796.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	27913
Hope you guys like reading the post as much as I liked catching the fish. All of the fish were released to fight another day. Until next time.......Tight Lines.......