seriously Fraze...you need to get on that instruction video of needling fish. My girl and i went out Saturday and caught 2 back to back in about 60'. they were all bugged out and i didnt have a needle so we tossed them in the livewell and took off for the marina store. well as it turns out, they dont sell them anymore. luckily an angler came in while we were at the dock and i asked him if he had one. he did and i ended up buying it off him right there. we had to ask several people working the dock and different anglers if they knew how to do it. nobody did. then the DFG guy showed up and helped us out with the first one. when i grabbed the second (under 15") he about had a kitten. he started lecturing me on keeping an undersize fish. he said i was lucky he didnt catch me on the lake with it in my livewell and explained the fines. i explained i was just trying to save the fish's life, but i got the feeling he didnt believe me. i was in disbelief, but anyway...if i knew how to do it proper, i wouldnt of even had to ask or put it in the livewell and seach the lake for a "Fish EMT"