I've been using Ken's (The Bass Taxi) service for a few years now. Heck, I was out on his boat YESTERDAY. Ken is a top notch guy in all respects. His boat is just a few dollars more to rent than the "bass boat" rentals from the marina and you get so much more. His boat has everything you need to "fish like a pro". It's pretty darn quick with a 115 hp motor, a nice color fish finder, a powerful trolling motor, and it's in pretty darn good shape because he cares about his boat and his customers. It's a no brainer for me. Not only is his boat the nicest rental boat I've ever been on hands down Ken makes it a point to put his customers on fish. He'll tell you where to go, what to use, and really does all that he can to make sure your day is awesome. Lets face it, we don't get to get out on the water as much as we'd like to but Ken is there and he stays in the know as to what's going on with the fish. Unlike most fisherman, he shares all of his info freely. Which is worth so much to me. I always catch fish on his boat and I credit of lot of that to Ken putting me on fish. I took someone new out on the lake with me yesterday and he was blown away with The Bass Taxi's boat and service, so much so that he called me to tell me that HE booked the boat next weekend. That says a whole lot in my opinion. Yesterday we were able to put 16 fish in the boat..... a good day! Last weekend I personally boated 11 fish. Ya know where we caught them?.... right where Ken said they were. I have and will continue to use the Bass Taxi's service.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imagejpeg_2_3.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	43.4 KB 
ID:	35019

-Brenden