Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walmart Fishing Lures On Clearance

Quote Originally Posted by sonarbp View Post
    Just to let you know....I have been to 8 Walmarts in the last two weeks looking at the tackle and every walmart has different stuff on clearance. You might want to check out a few of them!!

sonarbp
    I knew i wasn't the only one who have this problem!!!

The trend that i've noticed is that deep sea/ saltwater lures are more abundant in the Inland Empire Walmarts, and trout/freshwater lures are more abundant in the OC Walmarts. I cleaned out my local Walmart of all their clearanced Braid, Williamson, and Rapala saltwater lures-- $3.50 a pop when they're normally $7-$12. Also, it may be helpful to note that not all clearanced items are placed on the clearance section. I've found a lot of good deals on items that would normally be missed had i not match up their SKU's with the clearance tags. Happy Hunting!
    Last edited by fish_sauce; 02-03-2009 at 11:34 PM.

+1 I've been two different stores. One had more fresh water stuff and the other was primarily salt.

those arkie grubs are killa, wait till spring comes :)

Quote Originally Posted by calico killer kevin View Post
    whore...:lol:
    hahahahahaha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12