Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bass Pro Shops Spring Fishing Classic

So what color robos were there?

1. Martens Madness
    2. Kerrlious
    3.Ehrler's Edge

Quote Originally Posted by Rancho Bass Pro View Post
    1. Martens Madness
    2. Kerrlious
    3.Ehrler's Edge
    any pictures? and is there any left, I might go tomorrow

Biley, I bought the last two bags. I'll sell ya one for $25.

Quote Originally Posted by smitty99 View Post
    Biley, I bought the last two bags. I'll sell ya one for $25.

ef that! lol i'll stick with the black grape, margarita, and now the oxblood! that oxblood red flake landed me and my buddy 10 bass in 2 hrs... including the bass in my avatar!

We still have some bags available, and might be getting a few more since they have been a hit so far. Here is a Daily Seminar list for the next 2 weeks.

March 2nd- Shimano Rod Selection- 6pm – Stage- Justin Poe
    - Come learn about all the different rods Shimano offers to the fishing community, from Shimano’s very own rod designer Justin Poe. Come learn why these are some of the best rods money can buy, and why Shimano backs them with a lifetime warranty. Different rods for different techniques will help everyone understand why certain rods are made and which rod will be best for your individual situation.

March 3rd- Worm Rigging Techniques for Bass Fishing- 6pm – Main Tank- Levi Slocum
    - Do you know all the ways to properly rig a plastic worm? This seminar is great for the novice to the advanced angler, either because you never knew the proper way, or wanted some secret inside tips. Texas rig, Carolina rig, Drop Shot Rig, Split Shot Rig, Wacky/Flyline Rig, and fishing a worm on a Shaky head will all be demonstrated for the duration of this seminar.

March 4th- Hardbait Techniques for Freshwater Bass- 6pm – Main Tank- Levi Slocum
    - With all the baits on the market nowadays it’s hard to decide which road to take. We will show you all the different companies there are to choose from and show you how they should be fished. From smallies to largemouth, we will cover all the different possible situations you might encounter, to you land the trophy you’ve always dreamt of.

March 5th- Swim Bait Fishing in Salt Water- 6pm – Stage- Matt Towner
    - There are so many baits on the market today. Each promise to catch the biggest fish, a bucket of fish, or the fish you’ve let get away for years. To be successful in the water and to get the best action out of your baits, you have to know exactly which baits work for which fish. Let us help you recognize the many different types of bait, explain their design, their uniqueness and how to utilize them to get the full effect.

March 6th- Long Range Fishing- 6pm- Stage- Eddie Sisson
    - Ready for that 5 day trip? How about that 18 day? Whichever trip you decide on there are necessities that every angler will need to know and have. Our resident expert will point you in the right direction to make your trip a successful one. Here come the Cows!!

March 9th- Top water fishing for Bass- 6pm – Main Tank- Levi Slocum
    - Some of the best heart pounding excitement is done fishing top water bait. During this class we will show you all the different baits and ways to fish them. Not only are these baits great for catching the green little monsters, but they are also a superb locating bait. Get down here and find out how to get your heart pumping a bit more.

March 10th- Shark Fishing Techniques- 6pm- Stage- Big Mike
    - Shark Fishing is one of the most exciting ways to fish, but at the same time can be dangerous for numerous reasons. Come learn rigging techniques, equipment needs, the different ways to fish for sharks, and most important how to have fun in a safe way.

March 11th- Kids Trout Fishing Techniques Made Fun- 6pm- Main Tank- Levi Slocum
    - Local trout fishing techniques that will not only catch you numerous fish, but even that elusive 10 pound plus trout that every lake now stocks. 2 to 4 pound test is all you will need to land these trophy trout. Come learn some secrets guys have been using for years to land these monster fish. Kids come learn how to teach your dad a few tricks.
    March 12th-Fly Fishing- 6pm – Stage- Patrick Irwin
    - Have you ever wanted to go on a Fly Fishing trip of a lifetime? Well our resident expert will show and tell you about the adventures of Fly Fishing in Idaho and Montana. You will learn pointers whether you’re a seasoned veteran or just someone who is picking up the sport.

March 13th- Women in Fishing- 6pm- Stage- Wendy Tochihara
    - Are you a woman that wants to learn more about fishing, but might be a bit timid to ask certain questions? Well come learn from a established fisherwoman, who makes her living through fishing and loves every minute of it. From knots to equipment to clothing Wendy will make sure all your questions will be answered.

i saw pete there and man is he territorial over his both just messing with you pete. it was there friday it was packed.

that longrange seminar with eddie sisson should be great he KNOWS ALOT about the long range.
    God Bless

basscatcher
    Last edited by basscatcher; 03-01-2009 at 01:30 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12