Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Duct Help Please..

Default Duct Help Please..

Im headed up to BPS in Rancho Cucamonga today and was wondering if I could hit the aqueduct anywhere around there, maybe up the mountain, wheres the closest place to fish the duct?
    Thanks guys

there might be places closer, but if you go up the 15 to 138 (pearblossom hwy) take that to Longview Rd and turn left there is access on the left side of the road. you drive uphill and you will see parking spaces. should be less than 1 hour drive from BPS

here's a link on google maps
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...,0.013733&z=16

If your going to go up the 15 to the 138 why not turn the opposite direction on the 138 and hit up the wood

I had a lot of fun on the linesides at the wood last year. I hope they wake up soon.

Thanks for the info, didnt make it today, spent few hours at BPS, shopping and eating. That place is awesome, even though I managed to spend 500+. Ha well now Im prepared for June Lake next weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Fishbrains View Post
    Thanks for the info, didnt make it today, spent few hours at BPS, shopping and eating. That place is awesome, even though I managed to spend 500+. Ha well now Im prepared for June Lake next weekend.
    That's the problem with BPS, a quick trip for one item turns into 2 hours and $300+