Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: lake record bluegill?

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    NO! I said fingerTIPS. Not the first joint of the finger. Now redo your computer creativity and see how it comes out. FISHINGBEE... I never said that's the largest BG I ever saw. (WTF?) I have seen several over 3 pound fish. Here's another one that was never weighed or measured:
    I know you did not say it was the biggest bluegill you ever saw WTF. I assumed it by your reaction. Now that someone made the pic bigger of the bluegill caught at DVL and i got a better look to tell you the truth i have seen bluegills at Jess Ranch that would dwarf that fish. Again its a really nice bluegill and a trophy at that. I have the pics you wanted so you would believe. To tell you the truth i am done with this subject it is starting to drag on and get rather boring. I would have posted the subject as monster gill not record gill . If you want a record it needs to be verified period. All we have is a pic thats it. Again very nice fish i would be proud of my self for such a beautiful fish. I do not post pics of my fish on someone elses post. You know where the pic is if you look at it or not it is your business.

FISHINGBEE
    Last edited by FISHINGBEE; 05-22-2009 at 09:58 AM.

Are you guys really arguing over bluegills?? Now that's funny

Quote Originally Posted by PHISHnutS View Post
    Are you guys really arguing over bluegills?? Now that's funny
    Dont you think its fun to argue. I sure do could be over crawdads or carp no matter it is something to do. It is rather funny. Better than arguing with your wife.

FISHINGBEE

I enjoy a good argument myself, carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by FISHINGBEE View Post
    Dont you think its fun to argue. I sure do could be over crawdads or carp no matter it is something to do. It is rather funny. Better than arguing with your wife.

FISHINGBEE

Quote Originally Posted by PHISHnutS View Post
    I enjoy a good argument myself, carry on.
    Now that we let the cat out of the bag suppose it will al stop now.

Quote Originally Posted by FISHINGBEE View Post
    I know you did not say it was the biggest bluegill you ever saw WTF. I assumed it by your reaction. Now that someone made the pic bigger of the bluegill caught at DVL and i got a better look to tell you the truth i have seen bluegills at Jess Ranch that would dwarf that fish. Again its a really nice bluegill and a trophy at that. I have the pics you wanted so you would believe. To tell you the truth i am done with this subject it is starting to drag on and get rather boring. I would have posted the subject as monster gill not record gill . If you want a record it needs to be verified period. All we have is a pic thats it. Again very nice fish i would be proud of my self for such a beautiful fish. I do not post pics of my fish on someone elses post. You know where the pic is if you look at it or not it is your business.

FISHINGBEE
    Nice shirt aand tie

Blah blah blah Whatever bro. Good fishing, Hasta

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234