Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Lucky Craft Live Pointers

Default Lucky Craft Live Pointers

I currently own 10 of these. Of the 10, 7 of them have broken wires in the back, but I don't dare use these anymore.

Anyone else using these? Most of these only have 3 or 4 fish caught on them! WTF!

Any ideas how to get this resolved by Lucky Craft?????

Unfortunately I havn't caught enough fish on 'em yet. So far no problems.
    Don't know what, if anything, Lucky Craft will do.
    Robert.

I "hooked" a live pointer at Silverwood once.
    When I "landed" it, I tied it on and threw it back out. Three casts later the bottom wire of the pair broke.

I'm glad I learned that these lures break easy without having to buy one for myself. Had great looking action though on a steady retrieve before it did actually break. I could think of a few places I could do some fishy damage with one of these.

I'd hate to lose a good sized fish to a busted pointer like that though.
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 06-07-2009 at 07:54 AM.

I like the Strike Pro Flex X better. They use a bike chain style linkage, which is WAY tougher than the wire in the LC's. Plus the action is UNREAL!

Where do you get those? Look pretty nice. I'm guessing Tackle Warehouse has them.

It's pretty sad that most of the fish caught on the pointers were 13-16 inch spots from Naci!!! They're tough little boogers, but seriously!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BassnRack View Post
    Where do you get those? Look pretty nice. I'm guessing Tackle Warehouse has them.

It's pretty sad that most of the fish caught on the pointers were 13-16 inch spots from Naci!!! They're tough little boogers, but seriously!!!
    I pick mine up at Turners.

those things are a joke, so are their "live" sammies and the LV 500s. just stick with the og pointer 100 and the 78 when bait's smaller. for $20 bucks?