Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: RE: Sale - Patagonia Watermaster Light Waders

Default RE: Sale - Patagonia Watermaster Light Waders

In case anyone is interested in some higher quality "BREATHABLE" lightweight waders, Sierra Trading Post has some of the last Patagonia Watermaster "Light" waders for/on SALE. These waders used to sell for $250, now on sale for $143.99. That's over 40% off.
    These waders were discontinued after the 2008 season and are no longer being manufactured due to the demand for the Watermaster II waders which (like most of the popular waders nowdays) now have heavier protection in the knees and seat. Of course this does affect some of the breathability to some extent.
    These are great summertime lightweight waders for Surf fishing or Float Tubing (especially when waders are required) where the extra protection is not required.
    I bought a pair of these to replace my pair of original (1996 3-layer) Simms Gore-Tex waders which could no longer be repaired (and are no longer manufactured) due to age.
    I've found them to be every bit as comfortable (if not more so) as my original 3-layer Simms. Actually I'm so impressed with them, I'm going to buy another pair for back-up because there are no other lightweight waders of this quality being manufactured at this price. If you're familiar with Patagonia, you know they stand by their products.
    I've attached the link, for anyone who's interested.
    LW
    For the ladies: they also have Women's sizes also (different link)!

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/,...t-For-Men.html

Thanks for the heads up. I've been looking for a new pair of waders and Pantagonia makes great products that last.