Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Is this what everybody is using now?

Default Is this what everybody is using now?

Gulp worms instead of the usual power worms?

Do you rig them the same?

http://www.berkley-fishing.com/prod....d991b4e209.jpg

good stuff but only single use.

I used them exclusively last season and they work well, but as VG says they are single use. I mainly dropshotted them, but if you thread your worms, you migh get a little more use out of them.

Default Are they better

than the regular power worms we've been using?

I always wonder why the new Gulp products are the "now thing" ... and some of the old PBaits are left behind ... and especially I wonder about Zeke's becoming less popular.

Thanks for sharing

billy b

Because the gulp products come in a sauce that's so stinky and drippy,
    it's almost like chum. Some of their products actually are in a bucket of chum, but the way they sold it worked around the "no chumming" laws. Sneaky guys. Stuff does work wonders though and I think it's made of biodegradable plastics maybe? Like those sponge men that blow up 10x's their size when you put them in water.

They stink up my worm binder, so they go in the back of the book where the Yum crawdads that dye my binder pages go. The normal non gulp power bass worms dye eachother and my binder pages too. I save the drippy gulp worms for night bites when I'm strugglin cause a fish will probably hit this over a freakin nightcrawler because of the scent.

I think I have had this pack for two years now. Can't bring myself to throw it away for some reason. Might use them one day and they still seem OK as far as freshness.

Last edited by tacklejunkie; 08-08-2009 at 08:47 AM.

yeah i still have some gcsw's in my bag from a few months ago and there still jucy lol.

Default You guys talking about Gulp "Alive"

worms ...

... these??? ... or the link I posted earlier?

http://www.berkley-fishing.com/cat.php?k=96325&sk=96325

The gulp seem to work a lot better than the regular ones to me. Like everyone else is saying though, they fall apart fast. I thread them on a mesquito hook every once in awhile when I am creek fishing and they kill it...