Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shimano Crucial Vs. Cumara

Quote Originally Posted by The Angler View Post
    Sweet I just got my new Cumara right now. Now I just need to hit up the local spot to fish the hell out of it. Unfortunatly I dont have th extra dough for the Core so I have it teamed up with my Curado 200E7
    nice selection.. yeah i have my 7-2 MH paired withe my 50mg.. my favorite setup

Default Cruciel vs Cumara

I have a Diawa Steez Bait Caster on a 7'2" Cumara and use it exclusively for worming. If a fish swims by thye bait you can feel it! It is in my hands most all of the time when throwing a worm.

I can compare it to a Cruciel as I do not have one. My buddies that do have one love them.

I have 10 bass rods, (all expensive my wife claims), and I have to say "you can not go wrong with any Shamano rod". Their no cost replacement is the best in the indiustry. All you pay is $10.00 shipping costs.

Shamano reels are not too bad either. I have 2 -50 mg's, a Core and 4 of their spinning reels and have never have a single problem with any of them.

Shamano is definetly bring their "A GAME"

BassinPLS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12