Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Made a few adjustments to the lineup

Default Made a few adjustments to the lineup

With fall bass fishing and swimbait season almost here again i made a few last minute trades to my starting lineup. Id like to introduce to the FISHKILLA FAM ..........................

This bad boy is gonna go nice on the Phenix Rod....

Nice. Thanks for sharing

Ahh, so you chose the 100mg. Any reason why you didn't choose the 50mg?

Quote Originally Posted by calico killer kevin View Post
    Ahh, so you chose the 100mg. Any reason why you didn't choose the 50mg?

I was just thinking the same thing when I saw the pix.....

I own both the 100mg and the 50mg,both are great reels but for a few bucks more, you should have stepped up! In my opinion, it has better ergonomics, I can palm it a lot better than the 100mg, plus it's amazingly light.

I tried both of them out and the 100 felt alot better when I palmed it. The 50 seemed to small almost so I went with what was most comfortable. It fits perfectly with my phenix rod so Im one happy mofo... STRIPERS are gonna die in a few hours....

Quote Originally Posted by Liteliner View Post
    I tried both of them out and the 100 felt alot better when I palmed it. The 50 seemed to small almost so I went with what was most comfortable. It fits perfectly with my phenix rod so Im one happy mofo... STRIPERS are gonna die in a few hours....
    Okay. So that's why you chose it. I would've chosen the 100 for stripers as well. Never know when you're gonna hookup that DD. So is this the choice reel for chasing boils?

Well I broke in the core on sunday. The thing cast's like a dream. Smoother than silk. It was very impressive. Nothing big but got a few stripers on the topwater. What a reel.... 2 thumbs up...

Nice.

whats the difference between the Curado 200E7 & the 300E is the 300 just bigger?

Yeah the 300 is alot bigger. Im using it to throw 6+ inch trout swimbaits. Its still a small reel for the size and amount of line you can put on that thing. It casts great just like the 200 and can still fit well in your hand. Awesome reel.