Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NEWS BREAK!!!! Brett Farve has.............

Is that why he kept getting intercepted ?

King Hal.....call all the names you want......and without a doubt I have never had the talent to play a demanding position as him.

BUT!!!!!!!!!! His I'm retiring...no I'm playing......effects others. At 41 you would think a person of his stature would not mess with his fans or Vike fans. Or with an organization that is on the door steps of being great!!

If he drags this again like he has been doing for the last several years all the way to training camp. Where does it leave the Vikes? If he does decide to retire at that time....where does it leave the team? They aren't going anywhere with T. Jackson or Sage R.

Not to meantion.....instead of seeing sports highlights on ESPN. You get to see an old man running around a high school tossing a ball around.
    Last edited by Danny300; 01-26-2010 at 02:51 PM.

Default Quit being a dumbass

Dont hate him cause hes great,he showed more courage staying and playing in the saints game then i would have seen out of any qb in the league,the retire or not deal is between him and the head coach and owner,thats there job to figure it out and decide, and youre are a douche hated on the old man ,this season was one of his best and im even a vikings fan,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    Dont hate him cause hes great,he showed more courage staying and playing in the saints game then i would have seen out of any qb in the league,the retire or not deal is between him and the head coach and owner,thats there job to figure it out and decide, and youre are a douche hated on the old man ,this season was one of his best and im even a vikings fan,,,,,,,,,,,

Im sure you loved him as a Packer too then ......

Brett Favre Is probably the best QB u will ever see play the game in your lifetime. Instead of worry about the drama of him retiring like its some sort of MTV reality show u should watch and enjoy seeing him play because there will never be another QB that will come close to being as great as he is. I also wanna make it a point that I am not a Packer fan Nor a Vikings fan, Im a 49ers fan and love the sport of Football. These days when u got guys Like Tom Brady & Tony Romo who sit out for 4-6 weeks for stubbed fingers and have new rules in place so u cant even tackle them is pure ****. Ill take Favre over them 2 sissys anyday give the old guy a break.

Sorry.....Joe Montana is the best QB I've ever seen play in my life time. Thank you

Ryan Leaf.

Anyone can be good if you pay them millions. It takes serious skill to pull a "Ryan Leaf". (Eli Manning almost did)

Quote Originally Posted by Danny300 View Post
    Sorry.....Joe Montana is the best QB I've ever seen play in my life time. Thank you
    ...said the guy who evidently didn't watch any Bronco games during the 80s and 90s

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    ...said the guy who evidently didn't watch any Bronco games during the 80s and 90s
    Elway better than Montana? No.

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    said the guy who apparently missed Superbowl XXIV.....look up the score of that fiasco and get that weak Bronco smack out a here! lol!!!!! Montana was THE MAN!
    Last edited by Sierra_Smitty; 01-28-2010 at 05:51 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast