Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What's Best Fluorocarbon You Have Used?

Sunline, Toray, and Seaguar Tatsu are very good lines. But unless you're sponsored or loaded to the point where refilling with fresh line every few trips won't be an issue with $25+ price tags, Seaugar InvizX makes the most sense. Also, its relatively easily to obtain, because its one of the few good flouros distributed by big box stores like Sport Chalet.
    I use the P-Line FLouroclear also. Not bad stuff....relatively strong. It sinks like flouro which is a plus, the negative issue it's only coated with flouro and then a mono core. More visibility, and if you fish heavy cover like I did the first few times with it, you pay dearly for not retying (tho unless your fishing braid, ALWAYS check and retie as needed. I'm paranoid and do this even with braid). But in relatively open water, its pretty good stuff.
    Something I've used with good success in the Halo line by P-Line, in the mist green. I've used it as a jig flipping line for about a year solid now, with pretty good results. I like the fact the color makes determining the line from the background color a fairly easy process. Its also proven to be abrasion resistant, and I've never broke off a fish on it flipping, even when a few sawed me around a tule clump.

Gamma edge pro series and P-line halo mist green, by far are the two best i've used so far.

Nitlon DARM would be my first choice
    Sunline Sniper is my second
    P-Line full flouro is my third

the fluorocarbon all same but different style for different type of fishing
    my number one is seaguar
    seaguar orange from japan great short leader to filling the spool
    seaguar green from japan great for structure or bottom fishing for calico from walls to yellowtail of islands
    seaguar abraz-x same as the seaguar green more structure freshwater to light-saltwater
    seaguar carbon pro or red label everyday use for freshwater

its fine better selection or info go to tackletour.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234