Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wingnuts new landing net in the making.....

Default Work of Art!

Here are some pics of the finished product.
    Greg, you did a fabulous job and the replication of my avatar pic is just "over the top."
    I put it to good use the last couple of days at Parcher's in the High Sierras.
    Thanks again for the job WELL DONE!
    Contact Greg and put in your order for one of these beautiful hand-made custom work of art.

Arthur (Wingnut)

That is one pretty net and I love the catching with the kiddie pole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
    Here are some pics of the finished product.
    Greg, you did a fabulous job and the replication of my avatar pic is just "over the top."
    I put it to good use the last couple of days at Parcher's in the High Sierras.
    Thanks again for the job WELL DONE!
    Contact Greg and put in your order for one of these beautiful hand-made custom work of art.

Arthur (Wingnut)

That's one beautiful net. Hey WingNut the kiddie pole is still going strong,uh?! Beautiful Trout. How is WingNut Pug? Cindy

I was hoping to see another alpiers in the net like last year. And a hali might be pushin it a little. He should make a business out of this thread.

Wingnut do you really need a net ? The rumor is when the fish hear your coming they just jump in your car after a quick photo session.. lol

HEY GM WHERES MY STRIPER NET I ORDERED,DAMN IT ,,,LOL,,,SWEET NET GM,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,

Nice net. Hey, whats the 2 ends for? the 2 wooden ends, magnitized? Is that just to carry it?

Thanks

Thanks for posting the pics Arthur! I love the one with the brown!

For those asking, the teak wooden thingies are a magnetic latch. So, you would attach the blue carabiner to the D-ring on the back of your vest, then hang the net off that. Fish as normal, then after catching a fish, reach back to grab the net and a sharp tug breaks the magnetic pull and you net your fish. To return to your back, simply dangle the net overhead and behind your back. These rare earth magnets are so strong taht they "find" each other and snap back into place. It's Pretty cool and very convienent/functional.
    I guess I need a you tube video huh?

T/o, you'll get your boat net when I say you get your boat net! LOL!!

GM<><
    Last edited by Greg Madrigal; 06-29-2010 at 10:47 AM. Reason: meant to pm instead

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12