Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: we lost a good friend and angler

Default we lost a good friend and angler

we have lost another great angler and friend
    im sorry to report this, but val white owner of " action tackle " in mission hills passed away in his shop yesterday from a massive heart attack. val was a great man and good friend, always willing to help out. if any of you know val, you will understand how this is such a big loss for the fishing community...R.I.P. VAL you will be missed...

didnt now Val but may he rest in piece and my condolences to family and friends

I'm very saddened to hear of your friend Val's passing. I didn't know him, but I'm sure he was a great asset in the fishing community as well as a family member and friend to many.

My prayers sent out for Val and to all of his family, friends, and loyal customers.

Sincerely,
    Brian

Haven't been there in awhile but I used to go there all the time a few years back. Great guy. Always helped me catch more bass with new techniques and bait. such an awesome cat. my condolences to the family.

RIP Val!
    Mark