Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Plastic Trout Worms

Ill try it then ill let you know...get a pan like @ a yard sale or thrift store
    Last edited by Fat Tony; 12-08-2010 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BrandonFish View Post
    and as well as casting further out when the trout are further out .. . or use a bobber thats what was working at the derby

yellow is the hot color for me sometimes so hard finding straight worms at the local tackle shop but then again thats why we have micro waves cook em enough to fix em and more action that way
    how long in mirco wave?

I'm curious about the Lip Ripper worms. Though I read quite a bit by fans online, I can't say that I've actually encountered anyone I know who use it. For some reason, all the buddies I know use Powerworms. I'm curious if there's a sense of ratio between Lip Ripper worms and Powerworm users out there. My fav in Powerworm would be orange peel.

UL

Quote Originally Posted by Ultralight View Post
    I'm curious about the Lip Ripper worms. Though I read quite a bit by fans online, I can't say that I've actually encountered anyone I know who use it. For some reason, all the buddies I know use Powerworms. I'm curious if there's a sense of ratio between Lip Ripper worms and Powerworm users out there. My fav in Powerworm would be orange peel.

UL
    im with you on the lip ripperz and the powerworms, personally i've caught a lot of trout on power worms so ive never really had to go to another bait such as lip ripperz. my fav color is orange peel

white is all i use :)

Quote Originally Posted by boxl0bster View Post
    im with you on the lip ripperz and the powerworms, personally i've caught a lot of trout on power worms so ive never really had to go to another bait such as lip ripperz. my fav color is orange peel

Lip Ripperz got me a 14# at Hesperia last week. ;) All of my bigger fish have all came on them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123