Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Custom Built Rods

Default Custom Built Rods

A friend of mine in my bass club builds custom rods. He just finished my rod and I love it.
    It is a 6'8" XF Medium. He uses St. Croix blanks, and does trout rods as well. Give him a shout if your interested.

http://sensorfishingrods.com/

Quote Originally Posted by a321eric View Post
    A friend of mine in my bass club builds custom rods. He just finished my rod and I love it.
    It is a 6'8" XF Medium. He uses St. Croix blanks, and does trout rods as well. Give him a shout if your interested.

http://sensorfishingrods.com/
    I haven't used his rods, but I wanted to mention I really like his website.

brian

FNN is probably going to delete this thread since they consider it unpaid advertising, just a heads up.

But it looks like your friend has the ability to mass produce rods, more power to him, thats difficult to achieve without a ton of start up cost.

I'm also curious why he strictly uses st croix blanks. I havnt even considered them in my builds since their blanks are so expensive.

Oh well, I thought some people may appreciate it...

Anyways, I love my rod its casting rod with micro guides and its spiral wrapped. Yeah he is just starting to sell them, he's been building for a while and needs some exposure.

I think it is good that you are sharing your purchase of your great rod. If this rod builder did a bad job the folks would be all over him. If someone does good work we all should know where to spend our money.
    I do not think this information will be removed since the rod builder did a good job and you are pleased with your purchase. Good for you and the rod builder.