Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Fishing with my cousin- one of the BETTER DAYS!

Bass07 you really need the true story before you go running youre mouth ,the bloody decks post tells the real story,,three posts you must be definding youre friend,,,,,,,i grew up forty years ago when i joined the service and changed from teenager to a real man,and served my country,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and i am a sponser on here running my buisness above board,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and i am a sponser on here running my buisness above board,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    T.O. love your post's man, but the "running your buisness above board." I think that means you shouldn't get so attached, and targeting Kewlwhip. I think we all get the fact that you don't think to highly of him, and that's ok. He made a bunk post and has admitted to his mistake, so there's not much else we can do but FISH. ? didn't they teach you how to spell in the service " definding " ....lol

Quote Originally Posted by gletemfeelsteelgary View Post
    Hmmmmn...nice catches no doubt...

The carcasses on deck tell the truth about the bounty...

But there's a huge raincloud hovering, not making any blatent insinuations but case history does not tell a good story…

I’d suggest not posting anyone elses catches nor falsified photo depictions….

Take some on the water shots with the storyteller in them with the fish…

Pretty sad efforts no matter how U look at it, it’s a sad day indeed !

I would frown upon anyone falsy posting just fish report pics…….

Just the normal day to day angler….
    but someone aspiring to become an accomplished guide ?

Not a good way to start out, let’
    S get to the nitty gritty…

Case history sells trips..

Continued successes

Abilities to catch fish…when the bite is ON !

AND when the fish aren’t so cooporative..

TIME builds trust and belief

TIME on the water !

EXPERIENCE !

EXPERIENCE will speak for itself given the right applications !

Such as GENUINE reports !

Facts…..not fiction !

I’m not sure what to believe at this point…you will have a long ride home thinking about these things for days to come !

You will have a real hard time making believers now..

Unless you contact “Rambo-Boy”
    Very well put.

Quote Originally Posted by kewlwhip View Post
    Sorry and thank you Cuz!

ps here's another one for the non-believers..
    http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...-BASS!-(photos)

Genesis 1:28
    I don't think anyone is questioning your ability to catch fish. Clearly, you can get it done. It's the deception and questionable ethics that causes issue. Personally, I find it even more puzzling, in that you can catch. Is it unbridled narcissistic behavior or shameless, self-agrandizing promotion of one's self?
    Last edited by Hamachi_Kama; 03-30-2011 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamachi_Kama View Post
    I don't think anyone is questioning your ability to catch fish. Clearly, you can get it done. It's the deception and questionable ethics that causes issue. Personally, I find it even more puzzling, in that you can catch. Is it unbridled narcissistic behavior or shameless, self-agrandizing promotion of one self?
    You'll notice that sometimes people will start arguing points that have nothing to do with the issue at hand, in order to further cloud the real issue.

As you stated, NOBODY is calling Kewly out on his ability to catch fish (well, except T0, but it just looks he has a personal axe to grind). But to sit there and not take personal responsibility for posting old pictures, or passing the buck off on 'a friend who sent you those pictures" to put up on a report?

Take some personal responsibility and admit you messed up, and it was nobody's fault but your own, as this "friend" didn't hit the POST button for you, Kewly. You can keep running around the issue, but unfortunately, it's pretty cut and dry.

You can call in your buddies to try to further cloud the issue of deception and falsification of reports, but as someone else posted on the 'other board,' it's cool that you have friends that have your back, regardless on how weak their argument, and your argument is.

You messed up, move on...if you keep enlisting friends to try to dig you out of this hole, all you're gonna do is dig deeper.

Quote Originally Posted by ZplugJunkie View Post
    I am not here to get into any pissing match, i try to reframe myself from the internet. I told Hue, every time we go fish i don't want to see any of my pics on the internet. I don't mind if he shares certain info on the net, just no pics unless he goes out on his own. I don't know what trouble he's gotten into, and i can careless. I can respect the fact that he has not posted any other pics from our previous trips, besides this one which was a couple of weeks ago. I will not redeem him with other pics so that his burden be lifted, he will learn from this. Maybe some of you will also. He is really here to help others. So take it however you please i know Hue does not mind lending a hand or a trip.

thanks to the guys for the kind words,

Blessings-
    Stephen

For those whom are still blindly posting negatively...here it is.

Very well put.

I don't think anyone is questioning your ability to catch fish. Clearly, you can get it done. It's the deception and questionable ethics that causes issue. Personally, I find it even more puzzling, in that you can catch. Is it unbridled narcissistic behavior or shameless, self-agrandizing promotion of one's self?
    Ham, first thank you for following me here to FNN- as said on BD's here ya go

THOSE photos on that report from DVL were not legitimate, but the report was. I was catching and still catching stripers when most don't, but i really dont care-thats why i post my reports to share the mass- but it seems you only focus on the NEGATIVE...so here's some positive up there again...just not all reported, (as my cousin Stephen said above). did you have to re-edit your posts a few times to make your words sound grand?

==============

-and for TO man, i really thought there was no lala land? you pulled the wool over MY EYES. YOU are so lost in your own shadow that you have become a dark shadow to many (sorry for using darkshadows name-) ...when i approached you years ago, along with FA, trolly, shad dad and more (whom all graciously pushed me to go for it). I wanted to do this as a dream like a kid-as fishing is like healing, when my brother passed. I gave you so many positive reports, photos to get YOU CLIENTS AND $$$$ i never said anything either until now...you turned..and you turned all the way to the forums. HOW To get a wart off your finger, you must use medicine...my medicine is FISHING, and sharing what I KNOW...to the masses on the forums, or on my newly acquired boat/official guide service (less than 2 weeks old).

As I've said before, be a professional- you go your way, and i'll go mine...(but you always seem to follow mine lol... all good) because, there are enough fish for everyone to slay! TO did teach me a few things, but so did ALOT OF OTHER SKILLED/PRO ANGLERS..lol, seems HE FORGETS THAT...but in old age, we're prone to that! -Guiding hasn't come overnight, but in years...and not only with TO, but countless family, friends, professional/humble guides, and much more...some here on FNN, and ya know who you are! we all started somewhere...

=====================

EVERYONE, GO FISH- THE TAP TAP ON YOUR KEYBOARDS SHOULD BE THE TAP TAP ON YOUR FISHING LINES.

this photo was from last years fishing DVL...in 2011, Many more stuffed livewels/ice-chests/happy clients!

til nextime!
    GO FISH

kewly
    [img]http://fishinghotpage.com/images/tmp/irv234x60.gif[/img]

Now its just comical. Good luck to you.

Now its just comical. Good luck to you.
    You were able to write that without edit?

Its a valid post then

Default Hi

Hi,
    I've been looking for some stripers at the DVL but so far no luck. May I know what lures you use, what spot that you caught last time? I'm planning on heading out there once again this Sat. Been so many trips there but got none. :-(
    Thanks n good luck

Wow there has been alot of heated post here and I know that their are plenty of guides out there, but guides should not attack each other. Especially when there is open waters for people wanting to have a guide to help them out. I use to be a registered guide for fishing and hunting in the early 70's and at that time there were many to choose from, but never heard anyone talking crap about another guide. Although there wasn't a web site like FNN back then. Kewly you are a good fisherman and so are you TO. Just do your job and respect each other and fish on. You only live once.

Quote Originally Posted by Bebop View Post
    Wow there has been alot of heated post here and I know that their are plenty of guides out there, but guides should not attack each other. Especially when there is open waters for people wanting to have a guide to help them out. I use to be a registered guide for fishing and hunting in the early 70's and at that time there were many to choose from, but never heard anyone talking crap about another guide. Although there wasn't a web site like FNN back then. Kewly you are a good fisherman and so are you TO. Just do your job and respect each other and fish on. You only live once.
    Very well put Bebop...
    Now, to recall the words of our dear friend Fisherman 57, "Let's get back to fishing."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345