Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Dvl 04-09-11

Default Dvl 04-09-11

It was my first time at DVL since November. With the cold front the night before (it was 27 degress overnight at DVL), the wide open bass bite everybody had been talking about had slowed in my opinion. However, I did talk to some people at the end of the day that caught some good numbers of fish, all saying they were small though.

Caught this beauty on a morning dawn dropshot in about 20 feet of water.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	29575  

Nice work man.
    All the reports are usually a day or two behind. A lot can happen in a day or two.
    Gotta forget the reports and focus on boating the feesh!

nice kill.

There is No Doubt that those couple cold nights slowed the bite some... Becasue I had days last week of 30+ fish and even a 50+ bass day, then Sunday for the tournament I only caught about 20 so it definetly slowed down...No worries though, it will be WFO again by tomorrow..

Pete

definately. tomorrow should be great. a couple days of warmer weather brought the surface temp up around 63 64. today went off so without a doubt these next few days should be great!