Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Polarized glasses

Default Polarized glasses

What should be the minimum amount to spend
    60 I dont know so help

price is not nearly as important as quality, If you want the best I would not waste any of your time and money on cheap stuff and just buy a pair of Oakley polarized eyewear. Only glasses in the world that are optically correct so you have no eye fatigue plus the best clarity available and TONS of lens options.

Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by desertfisherman11 View Post
    What should be the minimum amount to spend
    60 I dont know so help
    The more you spend the better the glass will be. Sport Chalet in Redlands has some good deals sometimes. I just picked up a pair of Anarchy Polarized for $60. They were 20% as they were the display model.

You can sometimes find good deals at www.backcountryoutlet.com

I found a brand on eBay which is similar to Oakley's style that is very economical and it worked! The brand is called X-Loop and the quality is decent for what you'll pay (my opinion). If you can afford it then get a pair of Oakleys which you can never go wrong with.

Maui Jim :-)

I ware glasses so I got the stupid looking flip up and down things. Believe it or not there pretty good. Got em last year from THE FLY Shop in Redding Calif. 1-800-669-3474. theflyshop.com Don't remember the price, something like 19.99

To each there own,but the best pair I've ever owned were Hobie sightmasters,paid about $125.00 at fred hall show,and that was a few years ago,there much more now.

Hm..don't know about the polarized glasses..I wear Oakley brand for my field of work, and I'm always out and about in the deserts, toss in with snowboarding, ocean expeditions, and mountain trekking. Polarized lens is a waste of money. Seriously. If you want a proper good pair of glasses, buy a nice pair of glasses that has both UVA-UVB protection, AND that covers your entire eye socket areas to prevent upper light entry (unless you wear a hat all the time). Wearing polarized lens over long period of time will hurt you more than help you, since the polarized lens simply open your retina to be opened wider due to the minimal light allotment coming through the vertical pattern design for the glasses. Lens blocking 50% to 65% of the light is the perfect level for any environment. Oakley has the M-Frame series with good exchangeable lenses that will accommodate your needs. Go to the local Oakley stores to size your face to the lens first before buying online.

These are where it's at.
    Only glasses I like. I've had a few pairs now.
    Money is not an option when it comes to protecting your eyes.
    http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Oakle...cpage-OSJ.html

Costa delmar if u got the paper, I'm rocking $20 berkleys froom wally world and havent found a better pair for under $60 yet.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast