Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Megabass Ito Vision 110 - Q-GO, Magnum SP, Silent Riser???

Those of you who think the Pointers work just as good aren't fishing jerkbaits enough. They're completely different baits. The Pointers have a larger profile and are much louder. Sure there are days where they'll both work great but, in some situations, the aggressiveness of the Pointer will help it outfish the Vision 110 while other times it will turn the fish off from biting it.

Quote Originally Posted by BassFreak View Post
    DS, I have about a dozen Visions with broken lips somewhere in the garage that begs to differ. all downeye versions....
    I have yet to have a downeye break on me. You castin' em into rocks or something? :-D

That would suck for a $25 bait.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I have yet to have a downeye break on me. You castin' em into rocks or something? :-D

That would suck for a $25 bait.
    Yep, actually I do.. sometimes.. more like run them into rocks than casting into it.. I run them into the bottom too at times. to say I use my jerkbaits at unusual situations would be an understatement (should've seen the look on Kaneo's face as I was pitching JB's into cover while running the bank), although all my jerkbaits (no matter brand or model) will have scuffs and marks on the bills from running into things, yet only the downeye vision has had the lips break off.. Now, I reserve the downeye models I have for more open water situations.

That JB you suggested to me years ago tho has become one of my favorites to throw too, served me really well at Cachuma where the shad were only about 1/3rd the size of the Vision 110.

That JB you suggested to me years ago tho has become one of my favorites to throw too, served me really well at Cachuma where the shad were only about 1/3rd the size of the Vision 110.
    Jeez.

I don't even remember which JB i recommended.

Does the brand begin with an "O?"

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Jeez.

I don't even remember which JB i recommended.

Does the brand begin with an "O?"
    Yes and rhymes with E-RAP! LOL perfect size and great action.. getting much harder to source than those visions now tho..
    Last edited by BassFreak; 08-03-2011 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Ship might sink

... getting much harder to source than those visions now tho..
    Which is why I keep my mouth shut now.

Loose lips sinks uh, ships.

Better edit that last post then.. LOL

Better edit that last post then.. LOL
    Haha, fantastic.

I hear Walmart has Rapala F9s on sale.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12