Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Waders...which one to purchase?

karyn if you get the booties for your waders be sure to get them at least 1 or 2 sizes larger. i purchased some hodgman booties and they were really tight. i ended up going two sizes up to make them fit and they're still a little snug...from my experience with any kind of bootie or boots theyre always a little off in size. good luck!

I just joined and this is my first post.”HI”
    I had a pair of Hodgeman neoprene Full chest waders and all my gear along with the camper it was in was stolen a few years ago. We recovered the camper but all my gear was gone. I replaced them with a pair of “Whitewater Fly Shop” (BPS store brand) breathable full chest waders with neoprene booties. I float tube in “Upper twin lakes “ outside of Bridgeport CA. It is glacier runoff and can be very cold near Robinson creak . The neoprene was always hot, sweaty and more than a little uncomfortable, the breathable was very comfortable. Also It was difficult to walk in the neoprene the “Long Walk” from our campsite to the cove where I like to fish. In the breathable it was not a problem. It is a lot easer to get out of the breathable to relieve my self. I Really Like Them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12