Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: someone urinated in the lake

Default someone urinated in the lake

yesterday i was at dvl and i saw someone pee into a gatorade bottle and pour it into the lake, igot the numbers off the side of their boat .IS THIS A GOOD IDEA or SHOULD I HAVE TURNED THEM IN ?
    ALSO isnt that illeagle in terms of exposing onesself
    what should i do?

I'll bet you were the guy in school that always had his hand up so he could tell on Johnny. Are you serious? The no touch law is pretty stupid in the first place. Do you think the gallons of bird and duck piss (urine) and crap thaty are put in the water 24/7 is any different? Our wonderful state of California is the only state I've been in that doesn't let you swim in lakes that are used for drinking water. By the way, I've pissed in both the Delta and the Colorado River. As far as the illegality of exposing himself, turn your head. It's hard to pee when someone is watching.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	_CCE_11-calvin-pee.gif.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	9.5 KB 
ID:	33739

Quote Originally Posted by itsagooddaytofish View Post
    yesterday i was at dvl and i saw someone pee into a gatorade bottle and pour it into the lake, igot the numbers off the side of their boat .IS THIS A GOOD IDEA or SHOULD I HAVE TURNED THEM IN ?
    ALSO isnt that illeagle in terms of exposing onesself
    what should i do?

Are you just mad because you didn't get to jiggle it before he put it away??? LOL

WC Fields was once asked why he continued to drink so much alcohol. His response, "I won't drink water, fish f*** in it!"

Stop Snitchin! It is very hard to leave the fish biting when you have to relieve yourself. Maybe they should have kept in the gatorade bottle until they reached a waste recepticle or restroom, but for peets sake. I'm pretty sure the water is filtered before consumption.

i didnt snitch and my feeling is you should use a restroom.Man NDC I ,i was the class clown not a jonny with the hand up.besides gulls and fish dont have the oppurtunity to use the restroom ... what about going poo in the lake ?

i didnt snitch and my feeling is you should use a restroom.Man NDC I ,i was the class clown not a jonny with the hand up.besides gulls and fish dont have the oppurtunity to use the restroom ... what about going poo in the lake ?
    Poo? I can see you've missed my point and this isn't going anywhere. I have bigger fish to fry. (Stripers)

... what about going poo in the lake ?
    Ah, everyone loves scatalogical discourse with their morning coffee. It is so intellectually stimulating.

Old fishermen never die. They just smell that way.
    The Best of Fishbreath

What are you ? , 6 years old ?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast