Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: New toys!

Default New toys!

Just bought myself new toys!!!

2 bottles of uni butter
    1 lucky craft minnow anchovy
    1 lucky craft minnow ghost green smelt
    Gulp camo sandworms

First time using any of these products. I am so stoked i thought i'd share! Now any suggestions, hints or tips? I plan to try the Gulp worms on a drop rig and carolina rig like all of the awesome suggestions from the seasoned FNN anglers. But as to the LC's, do i slow retrieve? Vary speed? Left foot in? Left foot out? Hokey pokey?

Thanks in advance! This site is freakin rad!

Respectfully, I think with all your new toys, you might need to change your username...You'll be catching them left and right!
    : ) Have fun using it all!

Be sure and let us know how the uni butter works,I've been wanting to try it myself,I've used the Hot Sauce for years,but to be honest I really can't see the difference,it just seems when their biting you can use anything and it works,when there not you can use everything and nothing works!jmo

Cya Tuna Vic

Thanks karyn. The user id stays until i can start catching quality fish again. Seems like where ever i go (primarily newport harbor, piers and the wedge) i am catching nothing but macks. They even followed me to dana point.

Tuna vic - i will be sure to post my results. The guy at the tackle shop told me to use combo the butter with hot sauce to make it stay on longer. I will try that next. One technique at a time thiugh as this will only be my third time surfv fishing. Baby steps.

....pm sent....