Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DVL bass chokingto death hmmm....

I've posted this before but regular out at Silverwood fishes nights in a kayak, everybody knows he's using live trout and also chunks of trout including the rangers, but they have to catch the basstard!

Oh man I blew up the video thats a fricken huge treble hook. Lol I understand now, thats crazy stuff!

Be a man, learn how to use a real lure!
    For reals. WTF is with cheaters now days jeeeze you guys go home with a smile on your face when you juked the fish still?
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 04-05-2012 at 09:04 PM.

Looks like the person is somehow connected to producerplug.com

Theres a guy @ perris who was chucking live trout... and catching the stockers and throwing them on shore.. He also was bragging about him getting caught up by kyle night fishing DVL not to long ago.. 3 dude got busted and he was still up to no good... some ppl just never learn

I understand some people are morons but how good do you feel about yourself when you have to cheat to succeed?
    Lol I laugh at those dudes while taking a skunk with my head up and my punker tied on.
    Feel bad for them that they can't catch fish legally.

Go ahead and use live trout for all I care. Pansies.

To be honest I probably get just as much action on the surface with a piece of wood as they do soaking illegal bait.

Either way you still have to be sitting on top of hungry fish to get bit.
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 04-06-2012 at 12:36 PM.

I am not sure what the fines are but apparently they are not bad enough to make this ish stop.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12