Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Night Tournament DVL 9/8/12

Default Night Tournament DVL 9/8/12

Hey everyone, the last night tournament is tomorrow night (Saturday Sept 8). We will be there starting at 4pm. The lake now closes at 6:15 pm so meeting will be held around 5:45 pm, with weigh in starting at 1:00 am. It is the Last Chance Customer Appreciation, where for $40 plus your lake fees you can come out and fish Diamond at night!! For another $20 you can bring in your biggest bass to weigh.

Of if you just want to come out and fish stripers, its $40 plus your lake fees. You can have more than two anglers in your boat if you'd like, its just $10 for each additional angler and you will not be legible to enter the big bass part of it.

Hope to see you all out there for a night of fun fishing!!

BBQ prior to tournament as well as juice, coffee and danishes for the weigh in.

Also please keep in mind, once in your in. You will not be allowed to leave the lake till after the weigh in is done, lake rules.

Good fishing to everyone,

Megan

Sounds cool on the stripers or catfish deal.....Wish i would have know earler..

I.ll be there megan.
    I got to get in on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by dixoncider View Post
    Sounds cool on the stripers or catfish deal.....Wish i would have know earler..
    mee too I couldnt find any info on this tourney @ dvl website or nbw boats charging still thinkn about it its 3 now and im 1 hour and 20 mins away any partners out there