Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

View Poll Results: Where Will You Be FIshing For Trout

Voters
65. You may not vote on this poll
  • Irvine Lake

19 29.23%
  • Anaheim Lake

2 3.08%
  • Corona Lake

10 15.38%
  • Laguna Niguel Lake

9 13.85%
  • DVL, Parris, Pyramid

4 6.15%
  • The Sierras

21 32.31%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where Will You Be Fishing For Trout?

Default Where Will You Be Fishing For Trout?

Is it Trout Season Yet? The wait is killing me smalls!

Thought it would be interesting to see where everyone was planning to spend their time fishing for trout. I know many of us fish all the local lakes, but where do you plan to spend the majority of your time on the water?

Personally, I just got a kayak so that I can troll and cover more water so I plan to spend most of my time at Irvine Lake. The free launch doesn't hurt either... ; )

When you answer the poll, post up why you will be fishing this lake the most.

I will start at corona,because its a smaller lake and im hungry for some trout....once irvine stock a few more time i will be there...

I voted for Irvine lake. I love to troll for larger units. One reason is fishing the Irvine tourneys is a blast. Knowing the next hit could be a $1,000 cash or losing the battle and just having another fish story. That troll session with you was still one of the best session i have ever had. Man those were quality!

But i will say this, if Irvine has the rats again this year i probably will only fish tourneys there and head to Anaheim for some Tailwalkers. Insane fights on the troll!

I am boatless at the momment and was thinking about getting a yak as well. What did you end up getting? Probably tricked out already knowing you.. Let me know how ya like trolling on a yak.

San Bernardino County lakes.... Yucaipa, Glen Helen,

Also Hesperia

BBL till it gets too cold then Silverwood and Gregory.

Pyramid and castaic area mostly. Only two lakes close to where I live. I don't plan to drive too far.

Plus corona will stock first,,lol

What about hesperia lake?and silverwood? thats where ill be fishing mostly at hesperia for the big ones. Got a brand new phenix elixir that i cant wait to catch a monster trout on.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    I voted for Irvine lake. I love to troll for larger units. One reason is fishing the Irvine tourneys is a blast. Knowing the next hit could be a $1,000 cash or losing the battle and just having another fish story. That troll session with you was still one of the best session i have ever had. Man those were quality!

But i will say this, if Irvine has the rats again this year i probably will only fish tourneys there and head to Anaheim for some Tailwalkers. Insane fights on the troll!

I am boatless at the momment and was thinking about getting a yak as well. What did you end up getting? Probably tricked out already knowing you.. Let me know how ya like trolling on a yak.

I picked up a Hobie Revolution 13. It's better for the troll since it has the mirage drive, and leaves your hands free. I'll be posting up some reports once the season gets underway. If you pick up a yak we should totally hit up the Vine together, but knowing you, you'll have a boat before the season even starts ;)

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast