Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 11/14/12

Default 11/14/12

Late report...fished from opening to 11ish...not one single bite.All they wanted was trout and even the guys chucking the swimbaits weren't catching anything.Regs. there told me since trout put in bite has been slow...Well, back to the pudd.

Same results for me. Started late around 9. Water was full of algae.... Saw some people with stripers (2-4). I was told they came up early... Maybe next time. I'll b more prepared.
    Last edited by russ88; 11-16-2012 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by russ88 View Post
    Same results for me. Started late around 9. Water was full of algae.... Saw some people with stripers (2-4). I was told they came up early... Maybe next time. I'll b more prepared.
    that stuff is a blessing in disguise.

love the alge fish cant see yo ***... and them striper arent even on trout yet. there on shad. watch the birds..

[QUOTE=Sublime-Steve;640176]and them striper arent even on trout yet. QUOTE]

I hope you're kidding.......

Quote Originally Posted by Sublime-Steve View Post
    love the alge fish cant see yo ***... and them striper arent even on trout yet. there on shad. watch the birds..
    Lol, tell that to the Trout who are literally living in inches of water at the ramp wishing they could breath air and live on land. I don't know about the Shad either, seems all the fish I've seen on the surface are gorging on Silversides and Smelt. I haven't seen Shad. Not saying they aren't there, but I personally haven't seen them in awhile...
    Last edited by HawgZWylde; 11-17-2012 at 08:15 AM.