Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shimano Symetre

Quote Originally Posted by Hometown View Post
    dkinla keep posting the deals and thanks for the post i am looking into the next one
    I agree, us tackle whores are always looking for sweet deals. Keep em coming and thanx

Quote Originally Posted by Hometown View Post
    dkinla keep posting the deals and thanks for the post i am looking into the next one
    I agree. I am guilty of not giving props when due. Def keep posting your deals. I am sure plenty have used. I haven't yet but will as soon as u find a deal in Ci4's. Lol. Keep up the good work

Thanks again for the replise and a shout out to dkinla got the stradic ci4 1000 on the way saved 50 bucks and free shipping thank you

I always appreciate heads up on the deals you find dkinla! Not sure how you work your voodoo, but please keep it up.

Does anyone own the Symetre FL.
    I am trying to compare the old vs the new.
    Any feedback would be helpful.

I have the new Sahara FE & I love it if that helps. I paid $80 for it at Turners. I originally wanted the Stradic but that was $200 at the time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12