Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NBW Tourney at DVL 02-24-2013

Quote Originally Posted by Yot_bird View Post
    With a 3 fish limit that 9 put a hurt on everyone.
    Yep.....sometimes swinging for the fences pays off.......and sometimes you strike out too......

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Marino View Post
    hahaha that mystery weight money was a nice surprise and added to our total winnings so we were happy.. Thank you!!

see you at the next one!!

Pete
    I didn't even put in for the mystery weight.......I wouldn't have won it anyway but the next time I will definately put in for it.......

CMON Fraze...Your supposed to fill the slot machine...because just when you dont fill it, the jackpot will hit!!! hahahah About 8 years ago I fished an ABA at Perris and me and my wife didnt enter the big fish option and I caught a 10lber... wellllllll.....we won the tournament but didnt get the big bass money and we missed out on $1,100 bucks....YIKES!! They ribbed me for weeks for that brain fart!!! lol

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Marino View Post
    CMON Fraze...Your supposed to fill the slot machine...because just when you dont fill it, the jackpot will hit!!! hahahah About 8 years ago I fished an ABA at Perris and me and my wife didnt enter the big fish option and I caught a 10lber... wellllllll.....we won the tournament but didnt get the big bass money and we missed out on $1,100 bucks....YIKES!! They ribbed me for weeks for that brain fart!!! lol

Pete
    I know and should have learned that by now......in a tourney last year with ABA I had the second big bass of the tourney but I did put in for the big bass option.... didnt place in the money that day but if I would have fill the slot machine, I would have got a pay out.........it's all good though my time is coming soon. I have put in the work and I know a little something about fishing......lol...

Quote Originally Posted by FrazeIb1 View Post
    Yep.....sometimes swinging for the fences pays off.......and sometimes you strike out too......
    You just need those three bites to stick.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12