Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 2/23 DVL Skunk

Default 2/23 DVL Skunk

On the lake ~7:00am very good day no wind, you could't ask for a better day on the water, wind pick up at closing, troll and then more trolling for nada, no bites,
    threw the kitchen sink and more.It have been a while since I fish DVL about 2 years it was tough for me, I only seen one boat trolling, wow that should tell ya something huh...its was my buddies first time, and his last he say. I warn him this is a tough lake, did not use to be ... man bring back to old days I remember FA trout tourneys, good times with good people what happen? Should we blame it on the stripper ..Well a bad day fishing is better than a great day at work anytime ..lo

Wow Lowe........blast from the past. I miss all the FNN Trout trollers. Im afraid those holdover trout are long gone and in those deep trolling lanes.

Quote Originally Posted by lowe View Post
    Should we blame it on the stripper ..
    No wonder you didn't catch any if you had a stripper out there with you.

Hey Lowe! Yes Good ole DVL days... Kewly and a few of the locals still getting them Stripers, see ya soon!