Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: April 1 Diamond Valley lake is liberated

It doesn't even matter if they stop you or not in the Agriculture checkpoints for the quaggas. I know they make you take out your drain plugs but that is it AND not everyone goes through them. I just fished Havasu a few weeks ago and launched out of Havasu Landing. Well if you take the 95 to the 62 (rice road) you miss the checkpoint on the 62 all together.

Put shell crackers in DVL. One of the reason the biologists believe the red ears are so bug in Havasu is because they are eating the quaggas!

thanks corey, i will. id like to see how you have your camera mounts. ive seen some of your videos and like the angle. definitely will hit you up when i have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by chompot View Post
    It doesn't even matter if they stop you or not in the Agriculture checkpoints for the quaggas. I know they make you take out your drain plugs but that is it AND not everyone goes through them. I just fished Havasu a few weeks ago and launched out of Havasu Landing. Well if you take the 95 to the 62 (rice road) you miss the checkpoint on the 62 all together.

Put shell crackers in DVL. One of the reason the biologists believe the red ears are so bug in Havasu is because they are eating the quaggas!
    i usually run rice road to parker then head up from there. most of the time i launch at either cattail, take off or site 6 so im always stopping at the agriculture center. im thinking since you never came over state line they have no reason to check which makes no sense to me. thats a good point! hahah what a crack up. if you launch at moabi (pirates cove) and head north on the 40 you still have to stop. coming south to blythe you have to stop. thats weird there's nothing on the 95 to rice road at vidal junction. too funny. i always wondered how that worked. id love to see a world class redear fishery at diamond. that would be INSANE!!!!

them - "do you have an anchor on board?"

me- "no"

them- "is your drain plug removed?"

me- "yes"

them- "okay im gonna do a quick check on your boat"

me- "cool no sweat"

...10 seconds later...

them- "alright guys you're good to go!"
    Last edited by Matt_Magnone; 04-09-2013 at 09:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Magnone View Post

i usually run rice road to parker then head up from there. most of the time i launch at either cattail, take off or site 6 so im always stopping at the agriculture center. im thinking since you never came over state line they have no reason to check which makes no sense to me. thats a good point! hahah what a crack up. if you launch at moabi (pirates cove) and head north on the 40 you still have to stop. coming south to blythe you have to stop. thats weird there's nothing on the 95 to rice road at vidal junction. too funny. i always wondered how that worked. id love to see a world class redear fishery at diamond. that would be INSANE!!!!

them - "do you have an anchor on board?"

me- "no"

them- "is your drain plug removed?"

me- "yes"

them- "okay im gonna do a quick check on your boat"

me- "cool no sweat"

...10 seconds later...

them- "alright guys you're good to go!"
    Sounds about right Matt. Quaggas have to be everywhere.

some one needs to huck a rock from havasu into the lake already, and get it over with.

Tell us what year you made this video? No one is catching stripers these days at DVL

Quote Originally Posted by twcthfsh View Post
    Tell us what year you made this video? No one is catching stripers these days at DVL
    You must be the only one not catching, I get text from people on the lake every day that are getting nice Stripers. I have only been doing videos for a year.

What are you getting at ?

Learn how to fish, catch Stripers a year ago or now !

If you read the post it's about how happy I am to be back at DVL with a Sliverwood tag OK !

Don't hate on me because you can't catch a fish !!!

Last edited by Hardcor; 04-12-2013 at 08:57 PM.

I hate on you and I can catch fish?

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    I hate on you and I can catch fish?
    Last edited by Hardcor; 04-13-2013 at 04:41 PM.

Holy ROID RAGE.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfnsnowboard3 View Post
    Holy ROID RAGE.
    Last edited by Hardcor; 04-17-2013 at 10:28 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234