Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: DVL Top Water Etiquette

Quote Originally Posted by TroutOnly View Post
    that trick isnt going to work on me seal,,,lol,,,,,,nope brent he's an old pal who is a hardcore lmb fisherman the guy was throwing 2hundred and 3hundred dollar swimbaits,,,,he has some very nice tackle and rods and reels ,i was ready to steal the setup i was using i was out casting him big time , he didnt remember i grow up on casting big baitcasters on the ocean for years before my dad let me use a coffee grinder,,,,,,,,,,,,,,T/O,,,,,,,
    I was wondering because the same day you wrote this a guy I work with that fishes striper there showed me a sick ***** swim bait and his name is Dave also. Just a coincidence I guess. Good luck out there!

Brent

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    Yes...you have done all of that.

And I have been entertained.....:-)

The pedophile mustache is a bit creepy....other than that....I have been entertained.
    Being called a pedophile is fighting words !

Last edited by Hardcor; 11-22-2013 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hardcor View Post
    being called a pedophile is fighting words !

omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 11-22-2013 at 03:36 PM.

The pedophile mustache is a bit creepy....other than that....I have been entertained.

HAY STORMCROW,

Some are insulted by gender words,,,,,some religion words,,,,,,,,,,,and others LIKE ME think you,v just step,d over the line with that crack.

HMMMMM you may have personal differences with cory<my friend-----<<<< That's none of my business,,,,,,,,HOWEVER

That crack was un call,d for,,,,,,,,,,,,DONT GO THERE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thank you.

SCOTT

WWE RAW!

Going to have a hard time com in back on that Storm crap!

Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    HAY STORMCROW,

Some are insulted by gender words,,,,,some religion words,,,,,,,,,,,and others LIKE ME think you,v just step,d over the line with that crack.

HMMMMM you may have personal differences with cory<my friend-----<<<< That's none of my business,,,,,,,,HOWEVER

That crack was un call,d for,,,,,,,,,,,,DONT GO THERE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thank you.

SCOTT

I agree! Calling someone as obscene as a pedophile is way uncalled for

REALLY,,,,Lesser words then that have caused even nations to war with each other,,

Something to consider abought now!

Even prisoners are so offended by pedophiles they kill them in prison.

So prisoners have higher standards than storm crap

The Question was what have you done ? Give me a report ! Something ? Anything ?

You don't have nothing ! Have you ever taken a kid fishing ? Your father ? Mother ?

Something made you call me a horrible name ! Plus pick kewlag and barry for friends !

What's up ? Lets talk ! I want to know why ! I'll take you fishing !

It was you and snowsnerf that did this to the DVL threads that were close
    Last edited by Hardcor; 11-22-2013 at 04:14 PM.

This is uncalled for! You've crossed the line.

There's something wrong with your mind. Have you sought professional help?

I used the little triangle asterisk notification button at the bottom left corner of your post to ask the moderators to ban you.

I WANT TO ENCOURAGE OTHER USERS TO GO TO THE BOTTOM OF STORMCROW'S OFFENSIVE POST AND CONTACT THE MODERATORS ALSO!

Please let the moderators know about him harassing other users. If enough of us speak up, I'm sure they will remove him.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast