Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Anyone know of a fs 3rd Grip Pole Holster?

Default Anyone know of a fs 3rd Grip Pole Holster?

I really need and want a 3rd Grip Pole Holster. Only, they're not being made anymore, near as I can see, and I can't find a suitable alternative. Anyone here have one they might be willing to part with? If so, I'd be most appreciative.
    Sorry for my first post being of this type, but I really need one of these!

Quote Originally Posted by linter View Post
    I really need and want a 3rd Grip Pole Holster. Only, they're not being made anymore, near as I can see, and I can't find a suitable alternative. Anyone here have one they might be willing to part with? If so, I'd be most appreciative.
    Yeah those have been hard to come by. They go on sale once in a while on eBay and maybe Craigslist.

Gluck.

Quote Originally Posted by linter View Post
    I have a brand new one in blue. Make me an offer. Im in Long Beach.

Quote Originally Posted by superbigfish View Post
    I have a brand new one in blue. Make me an offer. Im in Long Beach.
    PM sent. Thanks for stepping forward!

hey superbigfish: what's going on? where are you? how come no love for my PMs? i know you've been on the site since i sent them but i've rx'd not a peep in response. if you've changed your mind, could you let me know? if not, well, then, like, how about it -- let's make a deal! thanks!!!