Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Fuji Hook Keepers for only $1.10 each

Default Fuji Hook Keepers for only $1.10 each

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Fuji-...h-All+Products

for only $1.10 (in red/blue colors only) seems handy for your rods that don't have the hook keeper built in already Has tons of good reviews on this model. I like how it folds down when not in use...

I'm sure some of the more innovative MacGyver FNNers here can easily make a bunch of these things for a fraction of the cost, but this is for the lazy and unskilled FNNers

free ship with 3WINTER code

they also have this model for $1.19
    http://www.cabelas.com/product/Fuji-...h-All+Products

Those are cool,thanks for all your hot deals,just ordered a bag last week,one you had mentioned.

Cya TUNAVIC

Awesome deal and thanks for posting it.

I have several for the rods that do not have wrapped on keepers. So far not a problem, rubber rings show no signs of rotting. They also fold down to be out of the way. Needs a little elbow grease to fit them on the rod, however a great idea.

dk, another great deal that you've located. So far bought 2 of your bag deals, a Mitchell 300, thank god I already own a bunch of these hook holders or I probably be purchasing some of those. They work fantastic, and fold down to be out of the way.

Dang it, buying a couple hook keepers with free shipping somehow turned into $30. LOL

I bought several of these in the past from BPS and the o-rings holding up fine. I ordered 4 more and with shipping (cost more than the product itself). You can't go wrong.

Try using Windex or a spray on detailer once you get the o'ring on to slid it into position.

Quote Originally Posted by Micropterus salmoides View Post
    I bought several of these in the past from BPS and the o-rings holding up fine. I ordered 4 more and with shipping (cost more than the product itself). You can't go wrong.

Try using Windex or a spray on detailer once you get the o'ring on to slid it into position.
    glad you got a few, and thanks for the tip.

But, did you say you paid for shipping? or did you get free shipping by using the code "3WINTER" at checkout?