Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Anyone running DEPS slide swimmers?

Good job Pat...look what you started.

Dark shadow and quagga start so much crap its amazing they haven't been banned 8 times over. Its crazy...none of them have made a fish report for who knows how long. All they do is stir the pot....like...all day long. The entire site festers with their infection. They honestly drag the entire site down. I'm literally amazed they have been allowed to go on this long with their bullsh**. Who knows how many nice fishing folks have left the site disgusted by the trolling.
    Last edited by Stormcrow; 10-06-2014 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    Dark shadow and quagga start so much crap its amazing they haven't been banned 8 times over. Its crazy...none of them have made a fish report for who knows how long. All they do is stir the pot....like...all day long. The entire site festers with their infection. They honestly drag the entire site down. I'm literally amazed they have been allowed to go on this long with their bullsh**. Who knows how many nice fishing folks have left the site disgusted by the trolling.
    Last edited by Lady Quagga; 10-07-2014 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post

See what I mean??? It boggles my mind that the website isn't completely dead. I am willing to bet sponsors don't appreciate the business they drive away.

See what I mean??? It boggles my mind that the website isn't completely dead. I am willing to bet sponsors don't appreciate the business they drive away.
    Spare us your disingenuous, hypocritical, agenda-driven mock-altruism. You're guilty of the same behavior you accuse others of.
    Last edited by Lady Quagga; 10-07-2014 at 11:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Quagga View Post
    Spare us your disingenuous, hypocritical, agenda-driven mock-altruism. You're guilty of the same behavior you accuse others of.
    See what I mean? More trolling. Pathetic.

See what I mean? More trolling. Pathetic.
    Once again: spare us your disingenuous, hypocritical, agenda-driven mock-altruism. You're guilty of the same behavior you accuse others of.

Do me a favor, look in out of states reports here on FNN. Check out Yellowstone National Park dated 9-29-2014. Can you guess who the author was????????? I'll give you a hint, you just accused him of not making fish reports in who knows how long. Darkshadow himself!!!!!! He also got 29 replies and everybody including me was in awe of his photographs. By the way, you accused me of the same thing. I just wrote my 4th one in 4 weeks today!!!! This coming from Mr. I wrote a whole 2 fish reports this year person.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Do me a favor, look in out of states reports here on FNN. Check out Yellowstone National Park dated 9-29-2014. Can you guess who the author was????????? I'll give you a hint, you just accused him of not making fish reports in who knows how long. Darkshadow himself!!!!!! He also got 29 replies and everybody including me was in awe of his photographs. By the way, you accused me of the same thing. I just wrote my 4th one in 4 weeks today!!!! This coming from Mr. I wrote a whole 2 fish reports this year person.
    This is priceless.

Are you telling us that Scarecrow posted 2 fish reports this entire year?

And is accusing others of not posting fish reports (as if that's the standard of being able to post here)?

Please tell me you're joking.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Im gonna go check out those pictures TUCKY.... I need to verify you're telling the truth. I KNOW how you Lib Wackjobs are....

Oh...and for those who think this statement is NOT a joke, this is your *I'm Stupid* disclaimer.
    Last edited by Stormcrow; 10-07-2014 at 02:03 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast