Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Anyone running DEPS slide swimmers?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    Im gonna go check out those pictures TUCKY.... I need to verify you're telling the truth. I KNOW how you Lib Wackjobs are....
    You've seriously posted 2 reports this year and are accusing others of not posting?

Cmon, Scarecrow.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    This is priceless.

Are you telling us that Scarecrow posted 2 fish reports this entire year?

And is accusing others of not posting fish reports (as if that's the standard of being able to post here)?

Please tell me you're joking.
    I would love to see your last report Dark. Can you send me the link? I may be totally mistaken. I KNOW quagga hasn't reported....Maybe EVER. But perhaps you have?

I never suggested it was a standard, simply an observation. You and quagga are also probably ruining a golf site, a surfing site, a cooking site, who knows how many others acting as an internet thorn in so many nice folks' day.

I wonder why it perplexes me that you don't post fishing reports. I mean...how could you have time?

You don't like me because I don't tolerate bullsh**. I simply call it like I see it, balls, strikes, etc....and it seems you and quagga are so chocked full of it in EVERY THREAD you post in I can't believe the site is better because of the likes of the two of you.

I know, I said it.... So go ahead, call me uneducated, a racist, an idiot, all that stuff that quagga says over and over again that nobody actually pays attention too....blah, blah, blah.....YAWN

I would love to see your last report Dark. Can you send me the link? I may be totally mistaken.
    I believe eTucky gave you specific directions on how to get there. As a high school teacher, do you not follow directions? Or does eTucky have to provide the specific link to you? I know it'll be hard to take time out of your day to follow directions, but unfortunately you have to.

I never suggested it was a standard, simply an observation. You and quagga are also probably ruining a golf site, a surfing site, a cooking site, who knows how many others acting as an internet thorn in so many nice folks' day.

I wonder why it perplexes me that you don't post fishing reports. I mean...how could you have time?

You don't like me because I don't tolerate bullsh**. I simply call it like I see it, balls, strikes, etc....and it seems you and quagga are so chocked full of it in EVERY THREAD you post in I can't believe the site is better because of the likes of the two of you.

I know, I said it.... So go ahead, call me uneducated, a racist, an idiot, all that stuff that quagga says over and over again that nobody actually pays attention too....blah, blah, blah.....YAWN
    Yes, yawn indeed.

1. Why not post fish reports? Go ask the other thousands that used to post fish reports and no longer do so.

2. We don't like you because you don't tolerate other people's comments. Once you get in too deep, you resort to asking the moderators of the site to put a stop to what you yourself helped move along.

3. We won't call you uneducated, racist, idiots, etc. All we do is let your comments speak for you.

I believe eTucky gave you specific directions on how to get there. As a high school teacher, do you not follow directions? Or does eTucky have to provide the specific link to you? I know it'll be hard to take time out of your day to follow directions, but unfortunately you have to.

Yes, yawn indeed.

1. Why not post fish reports? Go ask the other thousands that used to post fish reports and no longer do so.

2. We don't like you because you don't tolerate other people's comments. Once you get in too deep, you resort to asking the moderators of the site to put a stop to what you yourself helped move along.

3. We won't call you uneducated, racist, idiots, etc. All we do is let your comments speak for you.

1. The difference between you two and the thousands who don't post reports is both of you do 80% of the trolling.... If you weren't posting reports and were just lurking invisible I would have no real problem with it.
    2. I don't tolerate other peoples comments when they are insulting to other posters. Then I simply step in and call out their stupidity. I ALWAYS do this when personally attacked on this site. If you dont believe it, research EVERY post I have made and you will see that I NEVER fire the first personal salvo against anyone.
    3. You wont? I have been called all of those things several times over several years here. Oh, and I still try and post reports and help people with tackle and boat issues and docktalk. Dont believe me? Again, research it.

1. The difference between you two and the thousands who don't post reports is both of you do 80% of the trolling.... If you weren't posting reports and were just lurking invisible I would have no real problem with it.
    So essentially, "If you didn't focus on making me look bad when I open my mouth, I wouldn't have any problems with it." Sorry, no go.

2. I don't tolerate other peoples comments when they are insulting to other posters. Then I simply step in and call out their stupidity. I ALWAYS do this when personally attacked on this site. If you dont believe it, research EVERY post I have made and you will see that I NEVER fire the first personal salvo against anyone.
    Go figure! I follow the same mantra. You say something stupid, you better back it up. I never go after people who don't say anything they can back up, or don't say anything at all.

3. You wont? I have been called all of those things several times over several years here. Oh, and I still try and post reports and help people with tackle and boat issues and docktalk. Dont believe me? Again, research it.
    If you're still under the impression that the number of posts validates your existence and your worth on the site, the there's nothing that can be said to change that. The fact that you call out people for not posting reports, and you have TWO in the past year, pretty much sums up my entire argument of you applying rules when they convenience you, and throwing them out the window when they don't.

And no, because you helped someone figure out their anchor problem, doesn't absolve you from making moronic comments without having to back them up.

So essentially, "If you didn't focus on making me look bad when I open my mouth, I wouldn't have any problems with it." Sorry, no go.

Go figure! I follow the same mantra. You say something stupid, you better back it up. I never go after people who don't say anything they can back up, or don't say anything at all.

If you're still under the impression that the number of posts validates your existence and your worth on the site, the there's nothing that can be said to change that. The fact that you call out people for not posting reports, and you have TWO in the past year, pretty much sums up my entire argument of you applying rules when they convenience you, and throwing them out the window when they don't.

And no, because you helped someone figure out their anchor problem, doesn't absolve you from making moronic comments without having to back them up.

Hey, you can argue all you want....But if people look at 99.9% of your posts and quaggas posts it is nothing but TROLL city. Sorry, you dont have to agree and Im not going to try and convince you. If people look at your posting record, it speaks for itself.

Hey, you can argue all you want....But if people look at 99.9% of your posts and quaggas posts it is nothing but TROLL city. Sorry, you dont have to agree and Im not going to try and convince you. If people look at your posting record, it speaks for itself.
    2 reports, eh?

Just an observation based on this thread, if anyone is inciting things and "ruining the forum" or whatever its you, but that's none of my business.

Quote Originally Posted by titos334 View Post
    Just an observation based on this thread, if anyone is inciting things and "ruining the forum" or whatever its you, but that's none of my business.
    I'm glad you understand.

I really doubt any one or two individuals can ruin this website. But if we all make an effort, work together, anything is possible!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast