Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: My Gomexus Plug & Play "Power Handles" Will Fit my Inspira & Epixors!

Default My Gomexus Plug & Play "Power Handles" Will Fit my Inspira & Epixors!

The "Plug & Play" is a Whole Arm Replacement-Stronger Than Just The Knob Replacement by Itself!

I'm answering questions on if the screw-on arm of Okuma's Epixor & Inspira Spinning Reels can be replaced by the "Plug & Play" accessory arm assemblage by Gomexus. The answer is yes, it can. I was asked to verify this as this style of threaded hexagon shape was originally meant for the Ceymar type of spinning reels. But i've found it doesn't work with the new Ceymar HD line. Also if the spinners are above the 4000 size, say a 5K the arms assemblage won't be able to fully power the cranking ability of the reel.

In earlier testing i've confirmed these 2 discoveries & informed Vernon of Gomexus on this. Since then i've found a few Olympus released spinning reels that Gomexus products did fit. Also some Okuma reels that weren't previously thought to not fit these additional knobs & arms, but did. The "accidental" discoveries were made by using parts milled for Daiwa products. The Olympus discoveries were an extra bonus.

https://youtu.be/1pyLI_U_BTc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cover-My Gomexus %22Plug & Play%22.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	111.7 KB 
ID:	54093