Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Mustad's NEW Ring Pliers w/Golf Grips For 2023!

Default Mustad's NEW Ring Pliers w/Golf Grips For 2023!

This Years Release Will Be A 7" & 9" Pliers w/Golf Grips!

Seems every year Mustad Fishing has graced us anglers with new plier releases. This year it's no difference. For roughly 7yrs now i've been gifted Mustad's newest releases to field test & demonstrate in the field. These ring pliers are very useful to me since i've recently adopted shore jigging as my favorite form of fishing.

Yes most major fishing companies manufacture their own pliers, or it's made for them. Yes most are made from stainless steel. There are 5 different grades of SS to be used today. Ok, so what are the other features to be considered? For pliers i'm easy. But it's a home run for me to increase my Mustad fishing implements. Why?

Mustad is a Norwegian based manufacturer in Gjøvik, Norway since 1877! The oldest hook manufacturer in the World that now incorporates their own fishing rod branch "RodWorks" to recently acquired fishing lure businesses (Live Target to Addicted as well as Tuf-Line). This doesn't include their many diverse companies, one of which manufactures horse shoes. Mustad's business portfolio is ever-growing!

Back to this year's plier releases. In the field i prefer the smaller compact 7". At home working on my rigs i tend to use the 9" more. And they have a very modernized look with their newest "golf grip" covered handles. If you're happy using what you currently have no problem. If you're just starting out in the fishing World give Mustad a serious look. I started out of high school using their hooks & never looked back.

https://youtu.be/bwDgtZgaSXI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cover-Pliers.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	117.4 KB 
ID:	54118