Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Inspira ISX 4K & 5K- The Size Difference is in The Spools!

Default Inspira ISX 4K & 5K- The Size Difference is in The Spools!

Same As In The 2000/3000 Sizes! The Bodies Are The Same Only The Spools Differ in Size!

I'm not sure if other brands of spinning reels are sized the same way but for Okuma they are. So if you already own a 2000 size of say a Ceymar the 3000 will only differ by the spool's line rating. Same as the 4000 & 5000 sizes of the new current Inspira ISP. I got the 5K because i needed the larger spool so i could spool monofilament on it. All the other stats are still the same. Just wanted to prove & demonstrate this so everyone who owns an Okuma reel will better understand their product .

For the beginner it would be difficult for some to grasp this as they're learning everything from scratch. I've recently realized this from a recent viewer who i needed to explain why his spool's line was "bunching up". It's hard to explain in words at times so i thought throwing in videos aimed for the "first timers" might be a good idea from now on.

https://youtu.be/YvLMipfC580
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ISX Sizes-Verified.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	100.5 KB 
ID:	54281