Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: C&R Light Spin-Casting Highlights Before 2019!

Default C&R Light Spin-Casting Highlights Before 2019!

C&R is short for "Catch & Release" for the new anglers. I'm in this to have a good time & to educate the beginners. Not to catch everything that swims & blows bubbles. When i was younger i caught many larger species ranging from pelagics trolling to GT's. Now that doesn't interest me because it's boring. I prefer the fast action that light angling brings.

I had to cut & re-cut these segments several times. Started off with +1hr & got it down to this. Finally. There were many segments i couldn't use because it showed too much. Fishing isn't the inexpensive hobby it once was. Technology grew & the price of transportation as well. Those 2 factors will slow this resurgence of fishing.

Choosing these clips was hard as they mean something to me. Basically i had fun. Bottom line. The size of the fish didn't mean anything. It was just the excitement. For those just getting into this just figure out what interest you the most & follow that. Just do this for yourself.

https://youtu.be/h70rD4Qm4CA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Light Spin-Verified.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	111.6 KB 
ID:	54285