Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LeBron and the Chokeliers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by wellbilldancesays View Post
    So you want to base the greatest with just championships? Then you would have to say Bill Russell is the greatest.

Do you even know what Majic did in 1980? Here's a little help...
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_NBA_Finals

How that supporting cast, losing the MVP, your rookie year then going from point guard to play center and brining home the title along with the finals MVP. All at the ripe age of 20. (cause he left Michigan State after two years)
    As the NBA call it "AMAZING"

People forget when Jordan was the "Bad Boys" aka Detroit Pistons little b!tch for three years in a row.

Sounds like you are just a hater period. Only thing that I have to say is that Magic himself calls MJ the best player in the history of the league. Matter of fact here is a link of it coming outta his own mouth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u69SCU79_O0

Why does everyone always compare the top stars to MJ and that they might be the next Jordan? Come one man your argument is weak at best.

PS
    the Suns suck Lakers in 6

GO LAKERS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AngryAgent View Post
    Sounds like you are just a hater period. Only thing that I have to say is that Magic himself calls MJ the best player in the history of the league. Matter of fact here is a link of it coming outta his own mouth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u69SCU79_O0

Why does everyone always compare the top stars to MJ and that they might be the next Jordan? Come one man your argument is weak at best.

PS
    the Suns suck Lakers in 6

GO LAKERS!!!!
    A hater? Why cause I see it diffrent from the sheep.

Magic is just being gracious in the video, something Jordan knows nothing about.

My argument is weak? Ok Angry Agent what is your argument or criteria for Jordan being the greatest other than sipping the Kool-Aid? And when I say sipping the Kool-Aid I mean other than basing it on popularity, media-hype, and endorsements.

Don't take it to heart Agent. The only reason I argue with you is cause your wrong.

One thing you are right about though is GO LAKERS!!

Quote Originally Posted by AngryAgent View Post
    I am the biggest Laker fan of them all but even I wouldn't go as far as to say the Magic was the greatest of all time no way sir. He is definitely top 10 material but the greatest of all time without a doubt is MJ and no other. Kobe will never be MJ and I hate the comparisons. MJ did more with less and completely dominated a game in every facet. Magic is my favorite player of all time but not the greatest. I still think it's funny that no one mentions Dominque Wilkins as one of the greatest to ever play either (not the greatest), most under-rated player in the history of the league by far. One of only 6 players in NBA history to average more then 25 points a game for over a 10 year span. Dude was a stud.

Michael Jordan greatest player of all time period.
    you speak the truth,i agree 100%.i really enjoy watching old majic and bird championships.and the human highlight film was a monster in itself.but michael jordan is simply the goat. GREATEST OF ALL TIME>}

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12