Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: someone urinated in the lake

Quote Originally Posted by itsagooddaytofish View Post
    i didnt snitch and my feeling is you should use a restroom.Man NDC I ,i was the class clown not a jonny with the hand up.besides gulls and fish dont have the oppurtunity to use the restroom ... what about going poo in the lake ?
    Fish do it all the time and there are a lot big ones in DVL.. Just another reason to keep BIG Stripers..LOL

UPDATE: Diamond Valley prohibits the release or introduction of boneless browns in to the lake. Much like stripers boneless browns are found both fresh and saltwater. They are invasive species that flows in from up stream. No matter how hard they try to keep them there are always a few boneless browns that manage to make it to a lake.

JerryG
    Last edited by jerryG; 11-04-2011 at 12:08 PM.

yesterday i was at dvl and i saw someone pee into a gatorade bottle and pour it into the lake, igot the numbers off the side of their boat .IS THIS A GOOD IDEA or SHOULD I HAVE TURNED THEM IN ?
    ALSO isnt that illeagle in terms of exposing onesself
    what should i do?
    No disrespect, but most every male has experienced doing something similiar on the side of the road, lake, park..etc

All I know is that I drink tons of water and when I have to go, I gotta GO!

I would actually tip my hat off to the guy for doing it in a bottle first!

MY OPINION, TURN YOUR HEAD AND GO CATCH FISH!!!! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Danny300 View Post
    Are you just mad because you didn't get to jiggle it before he put it away??? LOL
    you sure know what really goes on in a man 's mind. i can just see it, beautiful DVL, out on the boat with a couple fellas, a little catching, a little drinking, lots of laughs, then utimately some jiggling.

Default Set the hook!!!

Snitches leave me in stitches.....

Next time practice throwing your swimbait and if you hook it, set the hook!

If it fights back, you know you have a big one!!!!!

Hahahaha

Hay it may help reduce some of the algae.
    Last edited by 30lber; 11-04-2011 at 09:46 AM.

How do you think DVL got filled back up? Thanks for another great troll job!

Jiminy Christmas, Ive heard some lame complaints but that takes the cake.

As far as I am concerned, piss when you need to piss. As far as it being illegal to expose your naughty bits, it must be sexual in nature and YOU must be wiling to sign a private persons arrest form as a VICTIM in order for anything to be done about it because it's a misdemeanor.

Go ahead and call the cops, here's how it should sound: "Yes, Police?? I know youre really busy deterring crime and handling real emergencies, but there is a man at Diamond Valley Lake, I see his weiner and he appears to be peeing in a gatorade bottle."

yesterday i was at dvl and i saw someone pee into a gatorade bottle and pour it into the lake, igot the numbers off the side of their boat .IS THIS A GOOD IDEA or SHOULD I HAVE TURNED THEM IN ?
    ALSO isnt that illeagle in terms of exposing onesself
    what should i do?

This guy isn't trolling for Stripers ....he's trolling for suckers to bite on his bravo sierra.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast