Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 05-10-12 DVL Topwater action picking up

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Marino View Post
    Im completely confused now....lol
    Ok Pete, I know you understand what I'm saying without saying too much......Now you got me confused......joking.......The top water bite is good....

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Magnone View Post
    hahahahahaha
    ok Matt, you know what's up as well.....I was trying to give out info without giving up all the goods. The top water bite is good though......see you on the lake.......

Quote Originally Posted by ddoskocil View Post
    Very cool. Active bass = power fishing. Question, was it shad baits or bluegill patterns? Thanks.
    Shad Pattern....

Yeah, I know it's tough to give out too much info. If I find a bite that is awesome, I'm probably not going to post all the details, either. Understand also for the fisherman who can't get out there very often, it is tough to ask for information, too. I ( and mostly we - who are recreational anglers), want to get as much info as possible before hitting the lake for the first time in a month.) So I (we) ask a lot of questions. I know about the lurkers... Thanks for all your posts and info. I (and I'm sure, we) greatly appreciate it! D

Quote Originally Posted by FrazeIb1 View Post
    ok Matt, you know what's up as well.....I was trying to give out info without giving up all the goods. The top water bite is good though......see you on the lake.......
    i know what you meant haha. we were just messin with you. its been good for sure!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12